– Klai may or may not have a boy. – [Rykel] Is he your boyfriend? – Did she just confess that he was her boyfriend?
– No! – Klai! – No, no, no, no, that was nothing. There’s nothing here, go away! (upbeat music) – Hey, TOA squad. What’s up today? (gasps) Klai! – No, no, no, no, that was nothing! There’s nothing out there. – What do you have? – [Klai] Uh, nothing. – What’s wrong, hey! – There’s nothing here!
– Klai! – We’re not gonna talk about this. – Guys, Klai just received
her favorite snack from someone at the door. – There’s nothing here, go away! – [Rachel] Where you going, Cora? – [Cora] To the park. – [Rachel] You’re going where? – [Cora] To the park. – [Rachel] Alright, have fun! – Mom! Somebody may have brought
me Chick-fil-A fries. – [Rachel] Who? – Somebody. – [Rachel] Is this a boy? – Yeah. – What? Alright, you guys. You may know, or you may not know, that Klai may or may not have a boy who’s a friend who likes her and she likes him. Do you like him? – Yeah, I do. – [Rachel] What’s his name? – I’m not saying it on camera. – All names have been changed
to keep those innocent. Wait, how do they say that? All names– – [Klai] Have been
changed to keep privacy? I don’t know! – It’s like that, anyways, so she’s not gonna share his name. So tell us about this boy. – Well, what is there to tell? – [Rachel] So what happened? – He brought me Chick-fil-A fries ’cause he knows I love
Chick-fil-A fries (laughs). – [Rachel] Did you eat them all? – Not all of them, you can have some. – Do you guys like Chick-fil-A fries? – I love Chick-fil-A fries! And he brought me some. It was so sweet. – [Rachel] Oh yeah? What did he say? – I don’t know. – Was it like a, came to the door. Knock knock. Here you go. Thanks. – No!
– No? What was it like? – He told me he had a job interview. He told me what job interview, and– – [Rachel] And? – He had to leave really fast,
so we just talked about that. – [Rachel] So what did he do? Just like, here. – No, oh my gosh. – [Rachel] What did he do? – Ow, flip. I came to the door and I was like, hey, and he was like, here are
some Chick-fil-A fries. I don’t remember what he said. And he gave me that, and then I said, oh that’s
so nice, thank you so much. You’re the best! Something like that. – You think you’re the best. Aw, did you say it like that? You’re the best! – I probably did say that. – [Rachel] What else did he say? Was this like a 30 second conversation? – No, because he had to
leave to his job interview. – So, I was outside with
Dad, planning the backyard, ’cause we have some big things
going on in the backyard, and then Klai comes out and says, Mom! So when I got the camera
to see what Cora was doing, this is what she said. She yelled really loud. – Gave me Chick-fil-A fries! – [Rachel] He dropped off Chick-fil-A! She was so excited. – I was so excited, he’s really nice. – [Rachel] Did you give him a hug? – Yes. – [Rachel] Did you shake his hand? – (laughs) No! – [Rachel] Thank you. Thank you, that was very nice.
– So weird, ew! – No?
– No, I gave him a hug. – [Rachel] What kind of hug? Was it like a aw, thank you. – It was like, no. – [Rachel] Or was it
like a really tight hug? – It was like a hug. – [Rachel] Aww, you like him! Is this your first hug? – No, well, with him, yeah. (Rachel gasps) – [Rachel] That was your first hug? – [Klai] Mom, why are
you making this so weird? – It’s not weird, I just
wanna know the details. This is Klai’s first hug with a boy. No?
– With this boy. – Klai’s hugging boys left and right. I had no idea, I had no idea. – They were huggable. – [Rachel] Huggable boys? – They hugged a lot,
so I hugged them back. But that’s not– – [Rachel] So did you
hug this boy differently than you hugged the other boy? – No, I hugged him the same way. – [Rachel] Oh. Did you kiss him? – No! I’m waiting til 16. – You heard it first, guys. She’s waiting til–
– Maybe. – She better wait! She’s waiting til 16 for her first kiss. Right?
– Yep. – [Rachel] What kind of car does he drive? – A Honda Civic (laughs). – [Rachel] That’s awesome. What color is it? – It’s like silver-blue. Why, why? – So we can stalk him. We’re gonna go drive around
town and look for him. I’m looking for you. I’m just kidding. – I’m so sorry. – Are you gonna give
him a Christmas present? – Might. (Rachel gasps) – Comment down below what she should get for his first Christmas present. Seriously, I had the hardest
time finding boys gifts. I still do. I don’t even know what Dad wants. What does Dad want for Christmas? Don’t say a kiss. That’s a no-no. No Christmas kisses. Unless it’s a giant kiss,
like that one in the corner. That’s a giant kiss over there. You can give him all our giant candy. – He doesn’t like candy, though. – [Rachel] Here’s a half-eaten candy cane. Here’s a half-eaten Hershey kiss. – Here’s a headless gummy bear. – Yeah, this gummy bear. Comment down below if you have
seen our giant versus tiny. So funny. Hey, Klai, any more
updates I need to know? Besides the fact that you’re grounded? Oh snap. Klai can’t text the boy she likes. But you can use my phone to call him. – I can? So I can like FaceTime him? – [Rachel] No, I said call. – Why can’t I FaceTime? – [Rachel] Because it’s
like violating my phone. – What? – Klai FaceTimes this boy a lot. – [Klai] A lot. – A lot, like for hours. – [Klai] He wants to
beat my record, though. – No!
– So, no? – So, no. Do you guys FaceTime? Or do you call or do you text the people that you like? Tell us the ways, Klai. – Well, I’ve always heard
you start by texting. Then you might call like once in a while, and then you’ll FaceTime
like after a while. But, like a week after we started– – Whatever, you texted him for like a week before you even met him. – No, no, no, I texted him
the night before we met. – Mmm.
– Mm-hmm. It was Monday night and
then Tuesday we hung out. We’ve known each other for the
Monday before Thanksgiving. I’m not counting days or whatever. – [Rachel] How many days was that? – I don’t remember. – [Rachel] Three weeks? – Probably.
– Two days, 14 hours, and 12 minutes. – I don’t know! Any other questions? – [Rachel] Yeah, Klai, when
are you gonna see him again? – I want to soon. – [Rachel] Should we have
him meet on the camera and we can blur out his face? – No! – [Rachel] Be like, hi, this is Bob. Hi, Bob. – I would feel so bad for him. – [Rachel] Should we call him Bob? – No, let’s call him Jeff. – My name is Jeff. – (laughs) Not Jeff. – [Rachel] Bob, Harry, John? – John, dear John, yeah. Dear John.
– That means you’re gonna break up soon. – No, nevermind. – Are you a boyfriend? Is he your boyfriend? Did she just confess that
he was her boyfriend? – No, oh my gosh. What’s going on right now? – I don’t know. Tell us the truth, Klai,
what’s going on right now. Well, we’re gonna cut it there
until we find more updates of what’s going on. Comment down below if you have someone you like a lot in your life, or if you just like us. A lot. You guys it happened again. We were doing a live stream. So if you watch our live
streams you would’ve seen this, and somebody came to,
get your butt down here! It happened again! So I think, if this boy’s showing up twice to bring Chick-fil-A, I think he really likes her. Did he bring you like a
Happy Meal or something? Like a kids meal?
– No! I’m chomping Chick-fil-A fries. – [Rachel] That’s all he brings
you, is Chick-fil-A fries? – No, ’cause that’s all I ask for.
– Don’t you be eating on my couches! – That’s all I ever ask for. – Wait, so you asked him to come over? – No, no!
– You asked him to come over to bring you– – No, he said I’m going to Chick-fil-A. What do you want, and I said fries. – She asked him. – No I didn’t, I didn’t ask him to bring me Chick-fil-A fries. I would feel so bad. – She asked him, guys. – No, I didn’t.
– Mommy? – A way to a woman’s
heart is food (laughs). – It’s actually the way to men’s heart. – Really?
– Women like jewelry. – That is so true. And blankets, fluffy blankets. – Okay, I don’t know if
that’s true about you, guys. Comment below. Although I do love fluffy blankets, and I may eat one of these.
– Blankets? Y’all are eating my love fries (laughs). – What? What did you just say? Does that mean she loves him? Do you? – I can’t possess, possess. I can’t confess that. – [Rachel] Did you say that the L word? – No, I like him.
– Klailea loves him. – Yes, I have said I like him. – Does that mean she
has a boyfriend, guys? I want you to comment below. If they talk on the phone, and he brings her Chick-fil-A fries, are they boyfriend-girlfriend? – Yes. – Cora thinks so, but let’s be honest, Cora moves way faster in her
relationships than Klai does. – (laughs) Uh, what? – What does that mean, Cora? It means I think she’s
technically married to Az of the Tannerites still. – No! – I think so. – That’s a joke. – Cora’s totally married.
– Hey, these are mine! – Get off, they’re hers. – Stop. – [Rachel] Oh, sassy pants. Okay, Evee. What do you think? Do you think that this is her boyfriend or do you think he’s just a crush? – Boyfriend. – [Rachel] What? – Boyfriend. – She’s really sad because
she doesn’t have a boyfriend that brings her Chick-fil-A fries. Wyatt? – Oh, of course. – [Rachel] If you have a girlfriend, will you bring her Chick-fil-A fries? – No, no, no, you will
bring her what she loves. – [Rachel] Will you bring
her Chick-fil-A fries? – If she likes them. – [Rachel] So, do you think that this person is–
– He will bring her a supersized McDonald’s. – [Rachel] Not yet, do
you think that this person that has brought Klai
Chick-fil-A fries two times, is that her boyfriend? – No, they’re just a crush.
– Of course. – [Rachel] They’re just crushes? – Big ones. – But once they get older
it’ll get crushed by a boulder. – I don’t know what’s going on here. She was grounded because she
was talking to him so much and she snuck out to see him.
– I snuck out? I, where? – Okay, well thanks for
watching, everybody. You guys determine if this
is a boyfriend or not. P.S. she’s not grounded anymore. And we need to know these things, what you guys think about this. – Thanks for watching, guys. Find a guy that’ll bring
you Chick-fil-A fries. – And oranges. Give a big thumbs up. – Give a big thumbs up,
subscribe down below. – And eat Chick-fil-A fries. – [Rachel] Eat your fries, guys! – Eat your fries, guys. – Guys before fries.
– Mahalos. (upbeat music)