(jazzy trumpet) – [Quinlan] Go. Oh! Mother of Jesus. – [Cecilia] Mary!
– Yeah! – The mother of God! – [Brandon] Um, she was french, she, um
– [Joe] Thérèse of Lisieux? – [Jackie] Oh, okay. Really fierce, has a sword. Um.
– [Becky] Joan of Arc? – Yeah! (laughing) – Uh, Catholic worker, founded the Catholic Worker.
– I don’t know. – Oh, um
(laughter) – Someone from Wizard of Oz Um, that’s her first name. (laughing)
– Um. Toto, where are you going? – Um, Dorothy, Dorothy Day!
– Yeah. (both laughing) – [Brian] Ooh, uh, blank blank of Calcutta. – [Noah] Toss it, I don’t know (laughs)! – Teresa of Calcutta. Uh, yeah, the Mother Teresa!
– [Gil] Yeah. – She’s not the Notre Dame one, but she’s the other,
like, she was, oh my gosh. Can I say this?
– Mary Magdalene. – Yes!
– Woo! Oh my gosh. – Uh. Toss it.
– Goodness gracious! (both laughing) – She wiped Jesus’ face. – Oh, Veronica. Mm.
– Yes. (crew laughing)