– Dang it. – [Mom] Stop throwing all my pillows. – [Wyatt] Faster Wyatt, faster. (Evee laughs)
– Evee. (Dad and Rykel screams) – [Narrator] This video was
sponsored by MEL Science. (upbeat pop music) – Good morning TOA Squad,
we have something fun today. Put it on. – [Rykel] What? – Put it on. We are gonna play another
awesome blindfold game. But first, we’re gonna have Rykel figure out where we’re gonna play. I have some things in front of you. Can you figure out what they are? – Paper. (paper rustling) Paper. Feels like little tubes. Are we doing it in the classroom? – You got it. Today, we are going to be playing blindfold hide and seek in the classroom, but before we get started, we’re doing a little
bit of homeschool today. And you guys get to
watch just a little bit before we play our game. We wanna thank MEL Science
for sponsoring this video. So here in the starter kit, you get everything to do
all of these experiments that you’re going to do– – [Rykel] Whoa, you get test tubes. – [Mom] In the subscription. Yep, we have measuring
cups, we’ve got glasses, we’ve, ooh, what’s in here? – [Rykel] Oh it’s little– – [Mom] Oh a magnifying. – [Evee] Really?
– [Rykel] Lens. – [Mom] Like a telescope, not a telescope, a microscope thing. – Yeah, you put it underneath.
– Really cool. So, I’m really excited
that we’ve teamed up with MEL Science because
I love subscription boxes, I love that something
comes every single month, or every other month,
depending on how you set it, and, you get to do science at home. Science, honestly, is
one of my favorite things about being homeschooled, and MEL Science is perfect
for home schoolers. It’s not just educational,
it is really fun, and they’re always safe to do at home. Okay, we are gonna get started. We are going to do our first experiment before we play blindfold hide and seek. – We wanted to make the tin hedgehog. Can’t you agree guys? It looks so adorable. I’m excited to see how it turns out. So it says to pour the
sodium hydrogen sulfate into the tin cord. – This is really cool. I can’t wait to see what happens. – ‘Kay next step, pour the
solution into the tube halfway. – Good.
– Good. – [Shae] Good job Wyatt. – [Rykel] Now we’re gonna
to add the Zinc pellets. – [Everyone] Whoa. – [Shae] Can I see? – [Wyatt] So gonk, dump. – Whoa.
– Whoa. – You can see the crystals growing. (Evee exclaims in awe) – It totally looks like a hedgehog. – [Mom] It’s time for a school break, it’s time for blindfold hide and seek. Up to the classroom. Go, go, go.
– On it. – We want to thank MEL Science for sponsoring this
blindfold hide and seek in the classroom video. If you click on the link
in the description below, you can get 25% off your first box. Let me just show you how things work. Here is the classroom, we got our lockers, chair, books, like chairs to sit on, then we have the movie room,
and then the musical side. So for this game, the
musical side is off limits. This is the classroom
where we’re going to play and a little bit in the movie room. Whoever wins this blindfold hide and seek and they can either win by one, being the fastest seeker, two, being found the last. So, whoever has the most wins, will win. And the winner this time gets a free pass. So, that is valid for a day off. So that means, that person can say, mom, today I want to use my free pass. They don’t have to do chores, they don’t have to do homeschool, they don’t have to maybe even film. They don’t have to do anything. This is worth a lot. Look at these faces. (Evee giggles) – They’re dreaming.
– I’m going to win. – This free pass is worth
a lot in this house. Okay, so we’re gonna be playing blindfold hide and seek in this classroom. If you haven’t played before the rules are the seeker has to wear a
blindfold and no peeking and they have to feel around, and when they touch somebody, they get one touch to guess who they are. And if they say the wrong name, like they say Wyatt
and it’s actually Shae, then that person gets to hide again. Let’s get started. Who is gonna be our first seeker? – Klai.
– Me. – First Shae’s turn to destroy everyone. Three, two, one, hmm. – [Mom] ‘Kay, we’re going
to start the stopwatch, go. Let’s see how fast, one touch. – [Shae] Rykel. – Hey. – [Mom] Alright, Shae’s on the rampage, let’s see if he can find anybody. One touch. – [Shae] Huh, scrap on
her chin I think, Cora? – Dang it. – And it’s Cora.
– Ooh, yes. What’s right here? – [Mom] One touch. – Klai.
– Nope. – Who’s this?
– One touch. – Wyatt?
– Nope. (muffled stomping) You get to hide again. Oh, one touch. – [Shae] That wasn’t Wyatt,
that wasn’t Klai, Evee? – [Evee] Poop. – It’s Evee.
– Poop? Yes. (grunts) (Mom and Evee laughs) Luckily I have my hat for a shield. – One touch.
– Wyatt doesn’t wear tights. Klai?
– It’s Klai. Okay two people left. Let’s see how fast you can find them.
– Where could they be? Someone stacked all the (gasps). Someone was pulling on the stools. – [Mom] One touch. – Is he wearing his leather jacket? Wyatt. – Yep.
– What, who’s next? – [Mom] Wait, who’s the last person? Who didn’t you find? – Dad.
– Eyes open. – What? – I was laying along there. You kept touching me. – That was you? (groaning)
– You got everybody in three minutes and five seconds. Who do you get to choose
to be the next seeker? – So Dad’s not the same winner? (blindfold thuds) I choose Dad. – [Mom] Dad’s going to be the seeker? (exclaims gleefully) – Three. Two. One. (sucks in air dramatically) – [Dad] Shae? – [Mom] Shae’s out. – [Dad] Oh, really? That was awesome. – [Mom] Better hurry Dad,
you’re already at 30 seconds. (upbeat rock music) (Dad groans) – [Mom] One touch. – Klai?
– Dang it. – [Mom] He is on a rampage. Where are you going? Stop throwing all of my pillows. You’re gonna, make a big mess. Two minutes, if you’re gonna beat Shae you gotta get it in less than a minute. Oh, don’t break my basket. I think you’ve been there before. Oh, one touch. – [Dad] Cora. – Ooh, Cora’s out.
– Dang it. – [Mom] One touch. – E. – [Mom] It’s Evee. – Yeah.
– No. – Oh, your leg is bigger than that, I was just on the bottom of it. Is that somebody in or out that I barely tapped with my toe? – [Mom] You haven’t touched them more yet so you have to, Oh. – Ryk.
– Yep, it’s Rykel. – Now look where Wyatt is. – [Shae] He was behind you. – I went through right there. – [Mom] Wyatt wins a point for best hider. and sadly Dad only did it in four minutes. – Oh (laughs). That was so lame I was so thorough. – [Mom] Wyatt gets to be our seeker. – Okay, one second. Ready or not, here I come. (grunting) – [Mom] Okay, starting the stopwatch. (smacks loudly) Oh, one touch. – Rykel.
– Nope. (Wyatt laughs) Wyatt knows how to seek out his candy. (Klailea laughs quietly) (Wyatt exclaims) – Oh, one touch.
– Dad. – [Mom] Who’d you say? – He’s Dad?
– Nope. – What? – I think that’s offensive. (Mom laughs) – [Mom] Wyatt you gotta
go faster than that, you’re almost to a minute– – [Wyatt] Ah, oomph. (Mom laughs) Faster Wyatt, faster. – [Mom] Where are you going? (Wyatt grunts in frustration) Don’t bonk your head. (Wyatt exclaims and groans) Wyatt’s like destructive. (frantic tapping) Whoop, one touch. – Cora.
– Dang it. – Yes, Nice move.
– Oh, it’s Cora. – ‘Kay Cora, go to the stairs.
– Bye. – [Wyatt] Who is this? – [Mom] One touch. – That was Klai with her fuzzy hair. (Klai laughs) – Klai has fuzzy hair.
– First I’m Dad, now I have fuzzy hair? (Wyatt laughs)
– It’s true. Oh, One touch. – Shae.
– Shae is out. – [Wyatt] Three people out. – [Mom] If you want to beat
Dad’s time you have 20 seconds. (panting and grunting) (basket crunching) – [Wyatt] Where? – [Mom] One touch. – Rykel.
– Hey, that’s twice, mom. – [Mom] ‘Kay, I think that was everyone. Oh wait no, you have two people left. Go Wyatt go.
– No. Is anyone in here? – [Mom] Oh, one touch. – Dad.
– Nope. – [Wyatt] Wait, who do I have left? (Evee laughs) – [Wyatt] Evee and Dad. – Oh my gosh.
– (laughing) Sorry. – [Wyatt] Do I have Dad left? – [Rykel] You’re up to five minutes now. – No. – Ah.
(Wyatt screams) (Dad and Wyatt laughing) – Aah. – That was Dad (laughing). – Aah. Aah. (laughing) – [Mom] Alright, alright, Wyatt. – [Dad] Ta-da. – [Mom] Okay Evee, gets a last point for, or a point for being the last to be found. – [Dad] I was the last? – [Wyatt] Wait, you haven’t stopped it? – [Mom] Wyatt, five
minutes and 37 seconds. (Evee laughs) – I’m the seeker. Give you 30 seconds. One, two, skip a few, thirty, time to go? – No.
– Dang it. – Three, two, one, freeze. Hey, that person’s moving. There’s somebody right here. – [Shae] Touch him in the right spot. – It’s a him. – [Shae] Or her. – Ah.
– Ah. – It’s Dad.
(Dad laughs wheezily) – Totally gave it away. So I’m like, I’ll give
it all the way away. That was lame. – [Shae] Who’s this? – [Rykel] It’s fuzzy, it’s Klai. – Oh, that was, I was so, trying so hard not to laugh. – [Rykel] This is someone, ah (laughs). It’s Cora. Stop it. (laughing) (upbeat rock music) – I just found the girls, it has a small forehead and it is Evee. Yes. No basket, oh crap. (laughing) Who’d I touch? – Three, two, one.
– Mom. – Nope. – Oh.
– Wyatt. – [Dad] Oh Rykie. – [Rykel] Ow. – [Dad] If you were playing hot and cold you’d be an ice cube. Just kidding. – It’s Mom.
– Dang it. – I found everyone. – [Dad] Where’s Wyatt now though? – Oh. – [Dad] Five. Four. Three. Two. – [Rykel] Found him. – [Dad] Good job. – Aye, what’s the time?
– Over the time, plus 30. – Two minutes and 10 seconds.
– Yes. – Fastest round ever. – Dang it. – [Cora] Ha. – ‘Kay, Rykel is our winner. Evee won a round, Wyatt won a round and Dad won a round that’s– – Wyatt won twice. – That’s individual. – No Wyatt didn’t win twice,
– Wyatt won twice. – Oh, Wyatt won twice. (gasps) Wyatt is the winner, but Rykel is the fastest seeker. Rykel gets a dollar. – Yay. (laughing) – And Wyatt gets the free pass, day off, don’t do anything. Don’t loose it.
– Come on. – Except for clean the room. – No, he doesn’t have to. – [Shae] Does that mean
I have to clean the room? – It’s a day off from everything. I think we had fun. – Yes, Thank you guys for watching this. – And we want to thank MEL Science for sponsoring this video.
– Woot, woot. – That was a really fun experiment, we’re going to do more,
– Yeah. – So keep watching our Instagrams–
– I’m excited to see the po– – ‘Cause we’ll do more experiments on our Instagrams.
– Porcupine. – ‘Kay, did you guys have fun? – [Kids] Yeah. – Give a big thumbs up
if you liked this video. – Subscribe down below. – Make sure to turn on
your notification bell. – And comment down below
if you can ever beat my score of two minutes 10 seconds. – [Mom] ‘Kay, mahalo. – [Together] Mahalo. – Bye.
– Blindfolded out. (upbeat music) (man vocalizing)